VJ Piping is the preferred piping solution for the safe, reliable,
cost-effective transfer of cryogenic liquids such as liquefied nitrogen,
oxygen, argon, helium, and hydrogen, from storage
tanks to points-of-use within a processing plant. For more information or to
have a sales representative contact you, please,
Vacuum Jacketed Pipe consists of:
Why Choose Vacuum Jacketed Pipe?
- An inner stainless steel pipe through which the cryogenic liquid flows.
- An outer stainless steel pipe that seals a vacuum space forming the "vacuum jacket".
- External or internal bellows compensate for thermal contraction.
- Insulation between the pipes is multi-layered paper
and foil providing reflective barriers coupled with a low vacuum to
ensure optimal thermal efficiency.
- Two joint connection options: bayonet and field joint coupling.
The biggest problem in transferring cryogenic liquids is
loss of product due to heat transfer. Vacuum Jacketed Piping is ideally
suited to prevent product loss. The vacuum seal prevents heat loss due to
convection, conduction, or radiation.
- Cryogenic valves
- Bayonet connections
- Welded field joint couplings
- Stainless steel pipe with multi-layered insulation
- Internal/external bellows compensate for thermal contraction
- Factory sealed sections up to 34 feet long
- Systems can include vacuum jacketed valves, internal liquid traps, liquid globe valves, flexible sections